SACE: Economics The South Australian Certificate of Education is awarded to students who have successfully completed Stage 1 & Stage 2 their senior secondary schooling in the state of South Australia.
The SACE: Economics Board of South Australian Certificate of Education (formerly known as the Senior Secondary Assessment Board of South Australia, or SABSA) administrators the certificate. The SACE: Economics Board of South Australia is an independent statutory authority of the South Australian Government accredited under ISO 9001:2008.
- 2010 Economics Assessment Report.pdf
- 2011 Economics Assessment Report.pdf
- 2011 Economics Examination Paper.pdf
- 2011 Economics SAMPLE Examination Paper.pdf
- 2012 Economics Chief Assessor’s Report.pdf
- 2012 Economics Examination paper.pdf
- 2013 Economics Chief Assessor’s Report.pdf
- 2013 Economics Examination Paper.pdf